- Friday, Jun 21, 2019 6:00 AM - Friday, Jun 28, 2019 10:00 PM CDT
One of our Indonesian national partner organizations has recognized that they do not have the training or cultural experience of self-care or member-care. The organization provides all the training for national workers in how to do effective and culturally appropriate outreach as part of their preparation to go into the field to live among their target people group. Unfortunately, without the skill of self-care and member-care, these workers begin to experience relational difficulties within their marriages, between team members and with their target people group resulting in diminished effectiveness or even attrition.
They have heard of Faithwalking and how it has transformed the lives of those who embrace and begin their journey. Through a series of transformation conversations, they have been inspired and moved to want to provide Faithwalking to their teams.
The Fellowship's mission is to help them begin that journey by providing a Faithwalking 101 retreat in Indonesia and then Faithwalking 201 by video conferencing.
6 Spots Are Available To Trained Faithwalking 101 facilitators!
Important Terms and Conditions to Know
- Application for the trip is not a guarantee of approval to travel. Each applicant will be interviewed prior to final participant selection.
- All approved participants must attend all the orientation meetings which will be announced after the application deadline.
- All approved participants are required to raise their own funds to attend and will be provided a fundraising letter on church letterhead to share with family and friends. A close estimation of funds to be raised for this trip is $2500. This includes travel, lodging, meals, and camp cost It is recommended that each person bring an extra spending money.
- All payments, both for trips and donations are non-refundable.
- Each participant must have the cost of airfare raised by the time airline tickets are purchased.
- 100% of the trip costs must be paid at least 30 days prior (May 9, 2019) to departure date unless other arrangements have been made with Pastor Glenn.
- In the event that a participant cannot go on a scheduled trip and has made partial or full payment thereof, and/or if the participant raises funds in excess of the trip costs, then the funds will go to support other trip expenses and organizational costs as determined by The Fellowship.
- All participants must have a valid US Passport with 6 blank pages for visa stamp approval.
- All participants will be required to show proof of required vaccinations.